Flash Has Failed Error
This error usually occurs because a program file has become corrupt. To fix this error, you will need to follow the instructions below.
Note: Level X = program with "Flash has failed." error.
- Uninstall the program in Control Panel.
- After that is complete please go to Start Menu > Computer > Program files (x86) > Visual Link Languages.
- If there is a folder in there of the program you just uninstalled, please delete it.
- Now open Windows Explorer. This is not Internet Explorer. If you are not sure what the Windows Explorer is, go to your computer start menu and then type Windows Explorer into the search bar at the bottom.
- Type %ALLUSERSPROFILE% into the address bar.
- Click the Binary Fusion folder.
- Click the Visual Link Languages folder.
- Delete the folder of the program you are uninstalling.
- You may now reinstall your software