Learn More about Spanish Level II
Winner of the 2011 Bessie Award for foreign language, the Visual Link™ Spanish Level II course teaches you to conjugate Spanish verbs in five major tenses. It provides classroom style lessons that make learning verbs easy and painless. There are more lessons, games and activities than you will ever have in an actual Spanish course. The result – you will master and become fluent in Spanish verbs. This is great for a person who wants to take Spanish to the next level or for the student wanting to become completely fluent in Spanish verbs.
What Do I Get?
Computer Software (187 lessons)
A variety of interactive visual lessons keep you motivated and increase learning speed and recall.
Audio Lessons (5 hrs)
Review what you've learned from the computer lessons on an MP3 player while on the go.
Join other Visual Link Spanish learners on Facebook and Twitter for support and practice.
What Will I Learn?
Introductory Verbs will teach you:
- Spanish verb conjugations in five major tenses.
- How to use direct objects in Spanish.
- To speak, read, write, and comprehend Spanish.
- Verbs are taught in classroom-style interactive lessons with thousands of verb practices and fun drills to help you master Spanish verbs.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Learn 162 Verbs
- Present Tense
- Reflexive Verbs
- Present Perfect Tense
- Present Progressive Tense
- Preterite Tense
- Direct Objects
- Sentence Practice
- Windows: XP/Vista/7
- Available Disk Space: 2 GB (MP3 Requires additional 1.7 GB)
- 1 GB of RAM
- Windows: Intel Core Duo 1.8GHz
- DVD-ROM drive and speakers
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher