Learn More about Spanish Comprehension Trainer
The Visual Link™ Spanish Comprehension Trainer is designed to help you understand Spanish speakers in real-life situations, on TV and on the Radio. You will learn to understand different dialects of Spanish as you listen to native speakers from around the world…and learn to understand what they are saying. The program is designed to enable a novice learner to unlock the brain's innate ability to understand languages. You'll never have to worry about listening to a Spanish speaker and having a confused look on your face again.
What Do I Get?
Computer Software (360 lessons)
A variety of interactive visual lessons keep you motivated and increase learning speed and recall.
Audio Lessons (120 hrs)
Practice understanding what was learned on the software as you listen to conversations in MP3 format.
Join other Visual Link Spanish learners on Facebook and Twitter for support and practice.
What Will I Learn?
The Comprehension Trainer will teach you:
- To understand native speakers in virtually any real-life situation, on TV and the radio.
- To comprehend Spanish, learn new vocabulary and read in Spanish.
- You are taught to understand unscripted, real-life conversations on a wide variety of topics. There are comprehension lessons along with vocabulary lessons that teach individual words as well as phrases.
Topics Covered in the Course
You will listen to and learn to understand conversations on a wide variety of topics. From getting-to-know-you conversations, to travel to Latin traditions and sports, you will learn to understand native Spanish speakers in just about any life situation.
- Windows: XP/Vista/7
- Available Disk Space: 2 GB (MP3 Requires additional 1.7 GB)
- 1 GB of RAM
- Windows: Intel Core Duo 1.8GHz
- DVD-ROM drive and speakers
- 1024x768 screen resolution or higher